Saturday, September 22, 2007

Issues with Posting

I have had some difficulty (operator error I think) in trying to synch up a lot of text and a lot of pictures, so it has taken longer than planned. I am already a day late even though I had everything ready. I'm sure I will get better at this.
So let me jump ahead and at least say that we did meet up with Rich and Lynn for dinner and we are all having a GREAT time. It is now 6:00pm Sat. evening. The bells of all the churches are ringing, the canals and walkways are bustling with activities, and it is simply marvelous. We all can see why people love Venice!!! We have four days here and it is not going to be enough!

2 comments:

Robert F. Canchola said...

Wow, your room looks amazing!! I am so excited for you guys. Have fun--tell Lynn and Rich hello for us!

Love--Susie

Calberry said...

OK Pirate girl...hope you are feeling better!

Dad